***Annabel Karmel Spaghetti Bolognese ***
This kiyans ultimate favourite meal ever. Its super quick and easy so i thought i would share it with you lovelies. Its great to freeze and can add some mixed veggies to brighten it up. Ive kind of altered a little but check out her cook book for the complete recipe.
- Turkey mince (Or which ever you prefer) I like turkey as its juicer and tends to not be dry.
- Onions (I use frozen from Asda, super quick don’t need to faff around with chopping)
- Garlic ( also frozen from Asda)
- Pasta (Either long or shaped ones)
- Frozen veggies
- Vegetable stock cube ( I’ve also used chicken & was yummy)
- Thyme , Parsley, Oregano ( all dried is fine)
- Olive oil
- In a pan heat up a tiny bit of olive oil, sauté your onions and garlic until soft.
- Add your mince meat and cook until brown.
- While you are doing this get your boiling water ready and start to boil pasta in a separate pan cook until soft.
- Once your mince meat is brown, add your passata sauce and also add your stock cube ( i use half a cup of water with stock cube)
- Leave to simmer for 10-15 mins on medium heat.
- Add you frozen mixed veg and let that simmer again for a further 5 mins.
- Add your herbs and also taste, if you need to season further.
Hope you like it as much as we do 🙂 Enjoy xxx